A Q&A Session with the Spotlight Community Member of the Month! Mandell Gisnet Center’s Spotlight Community Member for the month of November is Ryan Hoffmann, Case Manager at the Veteran’s Transition Center (VTC) located at Martinez Hall in Marina, CA. At VTC Ryon provides week to week case management services, teaches life skills workshops, finds substance abuse counseling and, in...Read More
- Spring 2018: CORE Fundamentals of Mediation Starts February 7th
- Mandell Gisnet Center Taking Part in Monterey County Gives – Donate Today!
- October 14: High Stakes Negotiations With Nowhere To Go – Options and Ethical Considerations With Jeff Krivis, Esq.
- November 3, 2017: Crossing the Cultural Divide – Strategies and Techniques for Better Communication and Negotiation in Mediation with Nina Meierding, Esq.
- Summer 2018: 4-day CORE Fundamentals of Mediation Training Starts June 15th